- No merchandise may be returned for credit without a prior authorization number from a customer representative.
All returns are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- No merchandise will be accepted for credit after 30 days from date of invoice.
- All items for credit must be unused and in its original packaging.
- All Returns must be received within 14 days of authorization, otherwise the authorization becomes void.
- Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee or $5 handling fee, whichever is greater. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
*** Notice ***
The customer should assure himself(herself), by performing a test to ensure that the dye fastness of the thread is suitable for the intended use. Marathon Threads are manufactured and quality controlled to the very highest standards possible.
However, since we have no control over washing, dry cleaning, pressing, and since the value of the thread is so disproportional to the value of the material into which it is sewn, we are not responsible for any damage that could occur.